Feagans Law Groups has the best lawyers for auto accidents and will guide your path to justice
There are more than six million car accidents in the United States of America each year. More than two million of those accidents will involve serious injuries. Feagans Law Group has the best lawyers for auto accidents and are experienced in fighting for your rights after being injured. After any car accident, victims should take the following steps:
- Check for injuries and seek medical attention. The most important thing following any accident is your health. If emergent treatment is necessary, call 9-1-1 immediately. If in doubt, request an ambulance or seek evaluation with your general care doctor or chiropractor immediately following an accident. If symptoms are present days after an accident or worsen with time, do not hesitate to seek emergent treatment. Medical records are necessary to document any injuries caused by a car accident. Notify your doctors as to how your accident occurred.
- Protect the scene, yourself and other motorists. If able, move your car out of traffic. Utilize flairs, hazard cones, hazard lights or flashlights to alert motorists of your presence.
- Notify the police. Complete an accident report and provide all relevant information about the crash to the police officer, including any conversations you had with other motorists or witnesses.
- Gather evidence. Write down the names, contact information and license plate numbers for all vehicles, owners and witnesses. Write down anything anyone says about how the accident happened – including any admissions of fault. Take photographs and video of the accident scene and cars.
- Do not post about the accident on social media.
- Contact your automobile insurance company. It is important to promptly notify the insurance company of the accident, but motorists should not sign any insurance documents or make any statements until they have spoken to an accident attorney.
Once you have taken those initial steps, contact us. We have the best lawyers for auto accidents and will pursue justice for you.
Contact an experienced accident attorney at Feagans Law Group. Accident victims should never sign any legal documents or give any recorded statements until they have consulted with an attorney. The attorneys at Feagans Law Group can advise motorists of their rights, guide motorists through the medical and insurance process, and perform a factual investigation into the auto accident to determine potential sources of liability. In addition, we will obtain the necessary evidence, communicate with insurance companies, and advocate on behalf of accident victims to ensure clients receive appropriate compensation for their injuries. Our experience in this area makes us the best lawyers for auto accidents.